Thursday, July 30, 2009

VACUMANIA at the Washington DC Supershow

I will be at the Washington DC "Supershow" next week. Probably my 8th or 9th visit. Should be there Wed eve through at least Sat night, though not wholly sure will be there Sunday, though probably will be for a bit in the morning.

I should have... 400... old pens in tow, restored and nicely working.

If there is something from the website you seek- particularly cased sets which I tend not to bring- please drop me an email at isaacson@frontiernet.net. We can meet at the show :)

Happy to answer questions about the show in particular or about the pen shows in general. Key thing is to bring plenty of cash, as it tends not to last very long.

This link has some old reviews I scrawled of couple other pen shows way back when.

http://www.vacumania.com/website/peneducation.htm

Anyone else going? Goals?

4 comments:

  1. David... didn't get to spend much time at your table; too much else to see. But did hear about your "leaving" FPN... rumors are all over the place. Want to set the record straight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah... rumors are more fun :)

    But, I chose not to have my photos posted any longer at FPN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... or your posts. Seriously, there are lots of rumors flying around, and none of them good. You may wish to give the full story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goal was to have all my posts removed. That was... declined. I found way to have my pics removed at least. If my posts actually are gone... all the better ;)

    I do appreciate- no joke- your concern. That is gracious. But, rumors are just rumors and if the cauldron bubbles, well, that's ok. LOL

    The more noise and histrionic speculation that happens, the more I seem to sell pens from the website. Never could quite figure that out. Perhaps "any PR is good PR" has some truth. Go figure.

    Do watch for my work in STYLUS magazine.

    best regards

    David

    ReplyDelete

Typical HTML tabs for BROAD and ITALIC should work. Others... maybe not.

Messages are moderated. Moderator often checks in multiple times per day. Please be patient when I have rare vacations :)