Tuesday, September 15, 2009

No More Bloody British Burgundies...


Lacking awareness of a formal name for the color, i tend to call the  burgundy-ish aerometric Parker "51" from England by name "British Bloody Burgundy".  I'm not sure offhand that pens from England ever were made in the typical-to-USA "Burgundy".  These BBB Pens have more red in 'em than do the USA-made pens and are well less commonly seen, at least on this side of the pond.

So, with the "Parker '51' Insanity" offering I did last December (230 Parker "51" pens at Vacumania.com), I was happy to have five of these Bloody Burgundy pens.

Four sold fairly quickly. The last one was claimed this weekend.  I'm plum out (though that might be a poor choice of words. After all, I still do have some Plums).  Even if I manage another "51" offering this winter, so far I've no more of the British Burgundy.

The "51" Page.

http://www.vacumania.com/websitesales/forsaleparker51.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Typical HTML tabs for BROAD and ITALIC should work. Others... maybe not.

Messages are moderated. Moderator often checks in multiple times per day. Please be patient when I have rare vacations :)