Sunday, September 6, 2009

VACUMANIA returns to EBAY


Well, it's been more than a year since I bothered with Ebay. I've sold pens there going back to about 2000, but really, it's more fun and easier to deal with my own website, which of course is http://www.vacumania.com

However, I figured it was time to see if good ol' ebay still has some activity left in it. Too, as I've been playing with some new website layouts- aiming for elegance with simplicity (yah, right), it seemed Ebay would be a good place to try out the layout.

So... I put up a few nice pens Sept 6. Mint Esties, Mint Snorks in rare color or with great nib, and a Mint Vacumatic

Do take a look


regards

David

No comments:

Post a Comment

Typical HTML tabs for BROAD and ITALIC should work. Others... maybe not.

Messages are moderated. Moderator often checks in multiple times per day. Please be patient when I have rare vacations :)